Want to work for us?
Summer Creative Intern (July - September)
Ciriaco is looking for a talented creative intern to join our fast-paced, small team to support us in all areas of ideation and creative rollout – from digital to print, with a focus on marketing and social media campaigns, web-content, and digital product design. The role will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to concept, design, and produce compelling content across multiple channels and platforms including Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube. This role is remote and will allow you to work from home.
This will be a pivotal role in supporting Ciriaco’s growth and build an authentic brand of a fast-growing beauty tech start-up through a visual lens. We are a small team with huge passion, which means you will have a vast amount of opportunities to learn about digital marketing, product and branding design, business of fashion, PR, and talent outreach.
- Spend 10-20 hours a week helping brainstorm and conceptualize ideas for photo shoots and campaigns for current and future bag launches
- Help PR/Marketing team reach out to talent and pitch new collaborations with influencers + content creators on IG and TikTok.
- Help brainstorm new tactics to increase engagement and create community around the Ciriaco brand.
- Brand Design: you will work on a wide range of deliverables including marketing and promotional strategy, digital and web assets, social media creative, content brainstorming, market search, and more.
- Marketing Assets Design: you will alongside our marketing team use business goals and brand strategy to design promotional materials that drive engagement, customer acquisition, and retention!
- Creative Direction: you will work collaboratively with our creative team and social media director to brainstorm and refine our brand messages and get it across to thousands of audiences
- Production: you will assist in photoshoots and video production sites for our creating our marketing assets and new bag launches
Preferred but not required:
- Enrolled as an undergraduate or looking to learn the ropes of running a small fashion brand
- Knowledge of Photoshop / or Adobe Suite
- Past experience or portfolio of creative work or social media content. A great plus if you have experience in video and photo productions.
- Have the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across the organization
- Have the ability to work independently + quickly with strong attention to detail
- The ability to think critically + solve problems with concrete direction – on the flipside, the ability to design with vague or little direction
- Optimistic with a can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Video editing guru
- Fluency in AdobeCC + Sketch
- Know how to take good pictures and edit them
- Like to move fast, have perfected the balance between quality and quantity and are super curious about start-ups, e-commerce, fashion, tech etc.
This is an unpaid internship that you can receive school credit.
You will receive a small stipend of $250 to cover transportation and miscellaneous expenses.
Ciriaco focuses on fashion and accessories. Their company is based in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.